How to submit a ticket:
- NEVER PROVIDE LICENSE INFO OR ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE API KEY. NO ONE FROM CROWTRADER.COM WILL EVER ASK FOR THAT.
- Provide a useful description of the problem, what you expected, and what you saw happen.
- Please provide screenshot to back up what you are seeing – make sure they don’t have any license or api info in them.
- If you are including calculations about a trade/order, then include the exchange and the pair in question. We will need to know this to reference values.
- In addition, include the order type too: market or limit
- Include the bot version number (1.2.1, etc..)
- Include your OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc) info along with ram size, cpu types etc (this helps us gauge any performance related issues).
- Be patient and try to answer any followup questions in a timely manner. The devs are quite busy and sometimes might not reply immediately.