Oct 8, 2019
- More updates to the trading engine to tighten up the api restrictions the exchanges require.
- Lots of internal additions to make Coinbase Pro work more like a modern exchange…
- More tweaks to the setup screens so that the Next button enables when the forms are valid. This helps to solve the force clicking out of a field to get the button to update.
- Paper trades are no longer deleted when the Live Trade is created.
- More minor ui updates to the trading details screen.
- Live Trading is still considered in final testing phases and while it’s more stable than the previous beta, use at your own risk – for now.
- Editing trades has some issues on how the form is configured. Trying to edit a trade multiple times without refreshing the page, will cause the form to not work as expected. The work around is to reload the page after each save done on the edit modal.
- When a pair details is displayed, some of the pricing & p/l values are not correct. This is because Coinbase Pro does not provide updates every second as Binance does. After the first trade has been received from Coinbase Pro, these numbers will update correctly.
- Dashboard BTC Markets section is still using Binance – this will be updated to use the selected exchange in the coming betas.
- Binance is still not tested – see warning below.
WARNING: DO NOT (YET) PUT THIS ON YOUR BINANCE PAIRS. THERE HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE TRADING ENGINE AND WE HAVE NOT THOUROUGHLY TESTED BINANCE (that should be available in beta 4). RUN THIS ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE VM/VPS/MACHINE UNLESS YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT RISK. IT COULD WORK, BUT WE JUST DON’T FULLY KNOW YET. WE WILL HAVE THIS RESOLVED BY THE 1.1.0 FINAL.
Sept 21, 2019
- Fixed a bug in the edit Paper Trade form where the rsi fields weren’t working correctly.
- Added support to start the bot on a different port. Just append port=8080 (or whatever high number you want) and the bot will start and bind to that port.
- Live Trading is still considered in testing phase so don’t rush in just yet. We’ll announce when it’s safe.
WARNING: DO NOT (YET) PUT THIS ON YOUR BINANCE PAIRS. THERE HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE TRADING ENGINE AND BECAUSE WE’RE AMERICANS AND BINANCE KICKED US OUT, WE HAVE NOT THOUROUGHLY TESTS EVERYTHING. RUN THIS ON A COMPLETELY SEPARATE VM/VPS/MACHINE UNLESS YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT RISK. IT COULD WORK, BUT WE JUST DON’T FULLY KNOW YET. WE WILL HAVE THIS RESOLVED BY THE 1.1.0 FINAL.
Sept 18, 2019
- Fixed a bug in the CoinbasePro candles that wasn’t respecting candle close time. Eeeek! This caused all kinds of probs and the chart looks solid once again.
- Fixed the negative current capital for paper trading.
- Fixed the Step 2 process on setup. The exchage credentials now correctly handle any typos or errors the exchange returns.
- Live Trading is still considered in testing phase so don’t rush in just yet. We’ll announce when it’s safe (it’s close tho!).
Sept 17, 2019
- Updates to the Coinbase Pro data sync services. We are processing trades more proactively now to deliver better updates to the trading engine and TradingView chart(s).
Sept 8, 2019
- Data sync service attempts to ‘heal’ gaps in candle pricing for exchanges that have flaky or not enough trades in their system. This is done to minimize anomolies in candles that the strategies run over.
- Editing live trades is in, but still needs more testing – use at your own risk (for now)!
Sept 7, 2019
- Added in proper system architecture to reduce api calls and use the database directly again. We are back to fast refreshes on charts, backtesting, and trading.
Sept 2, 2019
- Bug fixes for settings screen.
- Bug fixes for setup flow not saving Coinbase Pro password correctly.
- Fixes for some of the Coinbase Pro ticker fetches.
Sept 1, 2019
- More bug fixes and updates for paper trading edit
- Tightening up of CoinbasePro api rate limiting
Aug 31, 2019
- Bug fixes for paper trading.
- You can now edit most paper trade settings on the fly.
Aug 20, 2019
- Coinbase works with backtesting.
- Coinbase works with papertrading.